Monday 29 September 2014

YELLOW COLOUR DAY

“Yellow wakes me up in the morning.  Yellow gets me on the bus every day. Yellow has taught me the true meaning of sacrifice. Yellow makes me suffer. Yellow is the reason I am here.” -Lance Armstrong.

Yellow is the color of happiness, and optimism, of enlightenment and creativity, sunshine and spring. With this objective of introducing the colours to the Pre Primary section of OISH has celebrated “Yellow colour Day” on, Thursday, 25th September 2014 for the students of Nursery.
Yellow is the color of gold, butter, and ripe lemons. Yellow is often associated with food.
Yellow is associated with the expression of thoughts and the intellectual side of the mind. It can therefore aid the powers of memory and clear thinking, decision-making and good judgment.
The children enjoyed the day by doing fun activities related to this colour.